Academy of the Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy of the Inferno

Dark Academy with all the action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
gangsta_girl777
Yuki's Crystal Restaurant I_vote_lcapYuki's Crystal Restaurant I_voting_barYuki's Crystal Restaurant I_vote_rcap 
Sky
Yuki's Crystal Restaurant I_vote_lcapYuki's Crystal Restaurant I_voting_barYuki's Crystal Restaurant I_vote_rcap 
Aquamarine
Light
Snow
HEYYILOVEANIMAY
Black Blood
Hope
Callista
Mina
Latest topics
» The Lifeguard Stand
Yuki's Crystal Restaurant I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:04 pm by HEYYILOVEANIMAY

» Dorm #4
Yuki's Crystal Restaurant I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:36 pm by HEYYILOVEANIMAY

» Lee's Jewlery
Yuki's Crystal Restaurant I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:29 pm by gangsta_girl777

» The Beach
Yuki's Crystal Restaurant I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:36 pm by HEYYILOVEANIMAY

» Meadow
Yuki's Crystal Restaurant I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:33 am by blackice

» !!Callista's awesome poweR!! WIP
Yuki's Crystal Restaurant I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:14 pm by gangsta_girl777

» Callista ::FINISHED::
Yuki's Crystal Restaurant I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:16 pm by gangsta_girl777

» The Boardwalk
Yuki's Crystal Restaurant I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:12 pm by gangsta_girl777

» Dorm #2
Yuki's Crystal Restaurant I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:56 pm by gangsta_girl777

Affiliates

Yuki's Crystal Restaurant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow
Freshmen
Snow

Sagittarius Posts : 211

Character sheet
Strength:
Yuki's Crystal Restaurant Left_bar_bleue20/500Yuki's Crystal Restaurant Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
Inteligence:
Yuki's Crystal Restaurant Left_bar_bleue20/500Yuki's Crystal Restaurant Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
HP:

Yuki's Crystal Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Yuki's Crystal Restaurant   Yuki's Crystal Restaurant I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:12 am

The restaurant is still undone. Please come when it's open. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine
Freshmen
Aquamarine

Aquarius Posts : 542
Location : don't ask. you will never know. And don't try to trick me, because i know where you live! Just kidding, Im not the stalker here.

Character sheet
Strength:
Yuki's Crystal Restaurant Left_bar_bleue200/500Yuki's Crystal Restaurant Empty_bar_bleue  (200/500)
Inteligence:
Yuki's Crystal Restaurant Left_bar_bleue400/500Yuki's Crystal Restaurant Empty_bar_bleue  (400/500)
HP:
Yuki's Crystal Restaurant Left_bar_bleue100/500Yuki's Crystal Restaurant Empty_bar_bleue  (100/500)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's Crystal Restaurant   Yuki's Crystal Restaurant I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:40 pm

Hmmmm...what to do to get it off my mind...

*Looks up at sign*

GRAND OPENING TODAY!

Well, since I need a job, I guess I could make some money here.

*Walks in*

Excuse me Sir, are you hiring now?

Yes, in fact we are.

Well, can I apply?

Not really. I do not have an application ready. May I ask a few questions?

Sure.

Do you have any experience working in a restraunt?

Well, no, but I am a great cook!

Fine, since we are just opening, I guess you can work here for now...

Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!

*Runs and hugs the nice man*

So, what is your name?

Im Aquamarine. But you can call me Aqua. And you are?

Yuki. You can call me John though. That is what I like to be called.

Well that make sense. Its Yuki's Crystal Restraunt. Duh!

Great! So when do I start?

Tomorrow afternoon, 5 o'clock.

Great! See you then!

Yeah. Bye.

This is going to be great!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheXxawesomenessxx
Aquamarine
Freshmen
Aquamarine

Aquarius Posts : 542
Location : don't ask. you will never know. And don't try to trick me, because i know where you live! Just kidding, Im not the stalker here.

Character sheet
Strength:
Yuki's Crystal Restaurant Left_bar_bleue200/500Yuki's Crystal Restaurant Empty_bar_bleue  (200/500)
Inteligence:
Yuki's Crystal Restaurant Left_bar_bleue400/500Yuki's Crystal Restaurant Empty_bar_bleue  (400/500)
HP:
Yuki's Crystal Restaurant Left_bar_bleue100/500Yuki's Crystal Restaurant Empty_bar_bleue  (100/500)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's Crystal Restaurant   Yuki's Crystal Restaurant I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:43 pm

*comes to work shift, even though its closed every day*

Well, I have been coming here for five months now at 5 o'clock, and each day it has been closed.

*sighs*

Well, since this place is never open and i havent made any money, I guess Ill gujust quit

*writes a note for Yuki, leaving it on the door*

Bye.

*walks away*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheXxawesomenessxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's Crystal Restaurant   Yuki's Crystal Restaurant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuki's Crystal Restaurant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Academy of the Inferno :: The City :: Shops-
Jump to: