Academy of the Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy of the Inferno

Dark Academy with all the action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
gangsta_girl777
Deep within the forest I_vote_lcapDeep within the forest I_voting_barDeep within the forest I_vote_rcap 
Sky
Deep within the forest I_vote_lcapDeep within the forest I_voting_barDeep within the forest I_vote_rcap 
Aquamarine
Light
Snow
HEYYILOVEANIMAY
Black Blood
Hope
Callista
Mina
Latest topics
» The Lifeguard Stand
Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:04 pm by HEYYILOVEANIMAY

» Dorm #4
Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:36 pm by HEYYILOVEANIMAY

» Lee's Jewlery
Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:29 pm by gangsta_girl777

» The Beach
Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:36 pm by HEYYILOVEANIMAY

» Meadow
Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:33 am by blackice

» !!Callista's awesome poweR!! WIP
Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:14 pm by gangsta_girl777

» Callista ::FINISHED::
Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:16 pm by gangsta_girl777

» The Boardwalk
Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:12 pm by gangsta_girl777

» Dorm #2
Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:56 pm by gangsta_girl777

Affiliates

Deep within the forest

Go down 
+2
Light
Snow
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow
Freshmen
Snow

Sagittarius Posts : 211

Character sheet
Strength:
Deep within the forest Left_bar_bleue20/500Deep within the forest Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
Inteligence:
Deep within the forest Left_bar_bleue20/500Deep within the forest Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
HP:

Deep within the forest Empty
PostSubject: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:13 pm

*trains hitting the target*
My weapons won't alway be with me...
So I need to train..!

*start hitting the tree*
Don't stop till you break your legs and arms...!
Or untill the tree breaks..!
*continue training*
And in reward... I'll ddrag Light fishing..!
She'll freak out at me, but I don't care...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:06 pm

*Walks in and see's Snow training*

Hey Snow! Training? Cool!

*Waves to her and notices she doesn't reconize me because of my new body*

Deep within the forest Fma_wr11

Oh! I forgot well i'm not a spirit anymore because i asked my scythe to give me a new body so i could feel again! Isn't it great! The only thing is, i have this mark on my back now....it means that my soul is being tainted and i'm becoming evil..... But i feel great otherwise!

*Begins to laugh and then stops*

It may kill me if i turn evil but i was looking for an excuse to die anyway...

*Shows her the symbol on my back*

Deep within the forest Homunculi

It's made of my blood....you see i cut my finger and then i began to draw this symbol with my blood...then it stuck to my back.. What a crazy day, Huh?

*Laughs but then looks worried*

The only thing is, i don't mind me becoming evil and dying but it will be hard for Light to watch it happening to me....maybe not to you but who knows you may care! I don't want light to watch it though.....

*Turns away*

Hey do my a favour....when i turn evil i may come after you and Light so protect her....and then kill me before i do....I told you my birth was a sin and now i'm paying the price....but please protect her and yourself, your the closest thing i have to family and i don't want anything to happen to either of you....Your both my best friends....

*Smiles at her*

Last edited by Shadow on Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snow
Freshmen
Snow

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:14 pm

Nah, I think I'll let you kill her...
Unless I droun her today... or tomorrow...
*keep training*
And evil's good. Maybe then I'll have a good opponent...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:29 pm

*Glares at Shadow*

HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL?!? SHE'S YOUR FRIEND TOO!!!

*Stops and my eyes widen*

Oh no! Its already happening! Its starting! All hell is going to break loose! I'm the reaper child, the child of the devil. I'm the biggest sin ever! Why do you think i killed myself!?!? If i turn evil that will be the end!! The world might get destroyed!!! We need to stop this!!! But how?!?

*Falls to my knee's*

Please protect Light.....Please I'm begging you Snow....please.....I don't want her to get hurt!

*Tears come from my eyes*
Back to top Go down
Snow
Freshmen
Snow

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:48 pm

She can take care of herself...
Besides she look acts and IS a wimp, but she can fight for herself.
I'm not the one to pretect people with my life.
I'll only help if it will be needed...
Back to top Go down
Light
Freshmen
Light

Gemini Posts : 218

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Oh thanks, Snow, I really appriciate that! I MAY be a wimp, but that means squat! Anyway, Shadow, what's up?
Back to top Go down
Snow
Freshmen
Snow

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:06 pm

You're a wimp.. and you're just gonna have to admit it!
Back to top Go down
Light
Freshmen
Light

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:21 pm

Okay. I'm a wimp... SO WHAT?! By the way, if you REALLY want to drag me fishing, I suggest you do it now before I change my mind...
Back to top Go down
Light
Freshmen
Light

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:22 pm

*sighs*
Why did I just do that?
Back to top Go down
Snow
Freshmen
Snow

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:24 pm

*grab LKight by the back of her neck, start pulling her away*
Hope you can handly few hours of silence....
Cause I wanna have seafood tonight..!
And we're both paying for the boat!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:12 pm

*looks around to make sure no-one is there*

Good no-one is here....

*Sits on the ground*

I don't want Light to see me turn evil so i'm going to stop this! Now!

*Before i can do anything, the symbol on my back begins to glow*

Agghhrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

*My eyes turn a misted purple and my teeth grow sharper and my nail grow longer and sharper*

What....IS THIS?!?

*Then my body splits into two body's*

W-what....h-happened......

*I opened my eyes and began to breath heavily*

Your weak....My name is Wrath. I'm the other soul that was locked inside this body...Your the girl version, i'm the boy we are both identical. I took the powers which would have killed you....I can use then without dying.....You still have your normal demon powers but i have the devil's powers.....this symbol would have given the powers to you but i took the symbol from you....

Deep within the forest Fullmetalalchemist-47_1__0001

((Wrath))

*Smirks*

T-thank you....Onii-sama.....

O-onii-S-sama?!?! What the hell i'm not your brother! Why are you thanking me?!?

B-because you took away the powers i didn't want.....You are my brother....my twin brother....we were connected so we are siblings....

H-how did you figure that out?!? Never mind....I'll go along with it for now but i though you would be angry that i have these powers....

No...just as long as you don't hurt anyone....

Of course i'm going to hurt people!

*Grits teeth and gets out my scythe*

This can take the evil out of people....

*Slashes Wrath and then he falls to the ground and begins to glow*

The demon powers are gone from you now....Your soul is more pure aswell....

*Sits up and walks over to Shadow*

Your pretty hurt aren't you? Here...

*Picks Shadow up and carries me away*

Aren't you mad at me for taking away your powers?

Yeah but i'll live with it.....

*Both walks out*
Back to top Go down
Sky
Freshmen
Sky

Aries Posts : 656

Character sheet
Strength:
Deep within the forest Left_bar_bleue100/500Deep within the forest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/500)
Inteligence:
Deep within the forest Left_bar_bleue150/500Deep within the forest Empty_bar_bleue  (150/500)
HP:
Deep within the forest Left_bar_bleue200/500Deep within the forest Empty_bar_bleue  (200/500)

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:14 pm

*Runs in and stops to find the boy and the bear man*

Deep within the forest 0710

*Punches the bear man away from the boy*

Don't even think of hurting this boy! Or do you WANT to die?

*Smirks*

Well then bring it on big boy!

*Runs up to him but he punches me*

Agghhrrr!!

*Gets up but he knocks me down*

No.....

*Looks at the little boy and my strengh returns*

Take this you big Bear!!!!

*Hits him really hard and he falls down and then runs away*

That's right don't you touch this boy ever again!

*Walks over to the boy and smiles and hold out my hand*

Deep within the forest 124445

*Takes her hand*

You ok? Did he hurt you?

No....Thank you for saving me lady...

What's your name?

I'm Edward, but most people call me Ed..

So your really ok?

*Nods*

I'm glad....

*Falls down unconcious*

Hey you ok? Hey Ed!! Oh geez!

*Puts him on my back*

Lets find you somewhere safe to sleep....

*Walks out of the forest*
Back to top Go down
Sky
Freshmen
Sky

Character sheet
Strength:
Deep within the forest Left_bar_bleue100/500Deep within the forest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/500)
Inteligence:
Deep within the forest Left_bar_bleue150/500Deep within the forest Empty_bar_bleue  (150/500)
HP:
Deep within the forest Left_bar_bleue200/500Deep within the forest Empty_bar_bleue  (200/500)

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:26 pm

*Looks around*

What's that?!?

*Finds a stone slab in a circle shape with flower and grass patterns on it and a small green stone up at the top.*

It's so......Shiny!

*Touches the green stone and my hair turns a brown colour and my clothes change into blue shorts and a blue top. White tights and brown shoes with a black top hat with a blue strip around it. Then my right eye turns green*

W-what is this?!?

*Falls asleep on the slab*

Deep within the forest Sleep10

Deep within the forest 22d5fbf07411b0_full

(This is what i look like now)
Back to top Go down
Sky
Freshmen
Sky

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:00 pm

*Wakes up*

W-what was that? Ow....my head hurts....

*puts hand to head and notices she has a hat on*

Thay wasn't there before! Where's a mirror or a lake?!?

*Runs to the lake*
Back to top Go down
Sky
Freshmen
Sky

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:00 pm

*Walks in and goes over to the slab*

Hmmm.....Maybe if i touch it....

*Touches the hole where the green stone used to be*

No...nothing.....but.....my eye....

*Touches my green eye, then a flash of light comes*

W-what?!?

*Suddenly my eye changes back to red and the green stone becomes a neclace around my neck*

Hmmm, new power huh? Nice!

*Walks out of the forest*
Back to top Go down
Sky
Freshmen
Sky

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:42 pm

*Walks in and puts soccer ball on the ground*

Now just to wait for Chrissie!

*Kicks the ball full force against a tree and catches the it with one hand*
Back to top Go down
gangsta_girl777
Freshmen
gangsta_girl777

Aquarius Posts : 911

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Hey Sky. Sorry I'm late I felt sick so I went to our dorm to lay down and I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cec101.webs.com
Sky
Freshmen
Sky

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:26 pm

*Runs in crying*

I'm such an idiot!!

*Kicks a tree and it snapps in two*

Why does this happen to me!?!

*Sits against the tree stump and puts head in knee's with arms around them*

I should have known they would only pretend to be my friends...there all the same...they all think i'm scum!

((Flashback))

Villiger: Hey yoy guys! Its the scum breed! Look she wants to play soccer with us huh? Well go ahead!

Villiger: *Kicks ball to Sky*

Sky: *Misses the ball and falls over*

Villiger: Hahaha! She can't even kick a ball!

((End of Flashback))

I CAN KICK A BALL!!! I can kick a ball....

*Begins to cry*

I'm such a fool! No-one wants to be friends with a Scum breed like me....I proved them wrong! I can kick a ball and play soccer! So the jokes on them! Yeah...

*Smiles turns into a frown*

Yeah...what a joke i am...

*Cries*
Back to top Go down
gangsta_girl777
Freshmen
gangsta_girl777

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:50 pm

*walks in*
Hey, Sky? Are you okay? I just came by to say sorry. AM invited me to go to Atlantis with her for the weekend, but I turned her down. I was going to go but I felt bad about everything and I wanted to throw you a party.
*goes over to Sky, sits down next to her and hugs her*
Back to top Go down
Sky
Freshmen
Sky

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:20 pm

Chrissie!?!

*Cries and hugs her back*

I feel so alone...I'm glad i have friends like you and AM!

*Hugs her tighter*
Back to top Go down
gangsta_girl777
Freshmen
gangsta_girl777

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:30 pm

Its ok Sky. Just remember that when ever you are in trouble you can always come to me.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Freshmen
Sky

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:48 pm

*Smiles*

Yeah....Your the best...

*Gets sleep and falls asleep on Chrissie's lap*

Thanks.....

*Smiles while asleep*
Back to top Go down
gangsta_girl777
Freshmen
gangsta_girl777

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Ugh, tired. Need sleep. Ughhhhhhhh.
*falls asleep*
Back to top Go down
Sky
Freshmen
Sky

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:25 pm

*Sits on the grass*

Concentrate!

*Listens to the wind blowing through the trees and begins to channel energy*

Stay focused! Your almost there!

*Begins to glow and pink wolf ears and tail appear and my hair turns pink*

Yays~! I've finnaly released my inner wolf!

Deep within the forest Pink_w10

((This is what i look like now))

I feel relaxed now!

I wonder where Kurai is... I could flirt with him using my wolf tail!

*Giggles*

It will be funny to watch him blush...
Back to top Go down
gangsta_girl777
Freshmen
gangsta_girl777

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:50 pm

*wakes up, noticing sky*
Whoa, I missed a lot didn't I.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep within the forest   Deep within the forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep within the forest
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Academy of the Inferno :: Outside Town :: Forest-
Jump to: