Academy of the Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy of the Inferno

Dark Academy with all the action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
gangsta_girl777
Brisklyn, Lee I_vote_lcapBrisklyn, Lee I_voting_barBrisklyn, Lee I_vote_rcap 
Sky
Aquamarine
Light
Snow
HEYYILOVEANIMAY
Black Blood
Hope
Callista
Mina
Latest topics
» The Lifeguard Stand
Brisklyn, Lee I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:04 pm by HEYYILOVEANIMAY

» Dorm #4
Brisklyn, Lee I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:36 pm by HEYYILOVEANIMAY

» Lee's Jewlery
Brisklyn, Lee I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:29 pm by gangsta_girl777

» The Beach
Brisklyn, Lee I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:36 pm by HEYYILOVEANIMAY

» Meadow
Brisklyn, Lee I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:33 am by blackice

» !!Callista's awesome poweR!! WIP
Brisklyn, Lee I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:14 pm by gangsta_girl777

» Callista ::FINISHED::
Brisklyn, Lee I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:16 pm by gangsta_girl777

» The Boardwalk
Brisklyn, Lee I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:12 pm by gangsta_girl777

» Dorm #2
Brisklyn, Lee I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:56 pm by gangsta_girl777

Affiliates

Brisklyn, Lee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gangsta_girl777
Freshmen
gangsta_girl777

Aquarius Posts : 911

Character sheet
Strength:
Brisklyn, Lee Left_bar_bleue100/500Brisklyn, Lee Empty_bar_bleue  (100/500)
Inteligence:
Brisklyn, Lee Left_bar_bleue150/500Brisklyn, Lee Empty_bar_bleue  (150/500)
HP:
Brisklyn, Lee Left_bar_bleue200/500Brisklyn, Lee Empty_bar_bleue  (200/500)

Brisklyn, Lee Empty
PostSubject: Brisklyn, Lee   Brisklyn, Lee I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:43 pm

Brisklyn, Lee Form_p10

Academy of the Inferno
Student Application

First Name: Lee

Middle Name: {optional}Crystal

Last Name: Brisklyn

Nickname(s): {optional}Sweetness

Birthday: {no year required}January 28

Race: {If a Half Breed state both races. and if you're a pirate please put "Pirate (race)"}Half breed (human/mermaid)

Appearance: In her human form, Lee has brown hair that is a couple inches longer than shoulder length. She wears a green top with a black cross that goes through the middle of the shirt (left to right and top to bottom). It also has little multiple neon colored stripes that are blended together. Lee where’s dark blue jeans with a white belt and dark purple sneakers.
In her mermaid form, Lee has an aqua blue tail and long, blue hair. Also she has an aqua blue top and a red flower in her hair. She has a symbol on her right arm that appears when she is in water.

Special Ability: {Will be limited to one . Please explain clearly with pros and cons.} Lee can talk to any kind of sea animal. This helps her when she battles in the water. However, she cannot talk to them if she is angry because she will mix up the creatures’ languages

Weapon: {NOTE: Dual weapons will be counted as one and c'mon, no rocket launchers, etc.} In her human form, Lee carries a hand gun. It shoots long and is very accurate, but it doesn’t have much power. In her mermaid form, Lee carries a pocket knife. It has a wooden handle and has a one inch of blade. The case is dark brown leather.

Personality/ General character/attitude: {describe the Character well} Lee is very kind and warm. However, if she meets someone she doesn’t like, she’ll insult and pester them ‘till the cow’s come home. She can be very rude if you make her angry. And even for no reason, she’ll tell someone off, just for the fun of it. Usually, she is very girly; despite her gangster appearance. When she doesn’t eat for a while she gets antsy. She loves the color green. She also loves bright things. In her free time she surfs the internet. Lee doesn’t like people to know that she is half mermaid.

Goals: {at least 2} to open a photography shop or shoe store. And to become stronger physically, but mostly mentally.

Dislikes: {at least 3} Getting ripped off (ex. when you get pictures developed and you don’t get all the pictures), people who disobey laws for the ocean, and creepy people.

Fears: {at least 2} Death and sharks.

Bad Habits: {at least 2} Nail biting and remembering to do things

Family: {optional, if none just write that}none

Other Family: {optional, if none just write that}none

History: {if you don't want people to know your history, you may PM it to Light or Snow} Lee was born during a war. Her parents found a rock shelter near a beach and hid her there. Later that same day her home was bombed with her parents inside trying to pack and leave the area. Unfortunately, they did not survive. The next day a couple found her in the rocks (Lee was born a mermaid. When she was found she was dry and that’s how she became a half mermaid). They didn’t see anyone around so they decided to claim her. When Lee turned nine, the couple died. After that she was on her own. Light then found out about Lee being alone and convinced her to coming to the academy.

Who did you PM? {You know this if you read the rules.}
Snow
Back to top Go down
http://www.cec101.webs.com
gangsta_girl777
Freshmen
gangsta_girl777

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

Brisklyn, Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brisklyn, Lee   Brisklyn, Lee I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:44 pm

wait wheres the picture?
Back to top Go down
Snow
Freshmen
Snow

Sagittarius Posts : 211

Character sheet
Strength:
Brisklyn, Lee Left_bar_bleue20/500Brisklyn, Lee Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
Inteligence:
HP:

Brisklyn, Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brisklyn, Lee   Brisklyn, Lee I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:13 pm

Plesae choose one weapon. A gun OR a knife. you can't have a different weapon for each form, and the accurasy of your gun will be ignored, because that revolves more around the deducting moves...
Back to top Go down
gangsta_girl777
Freshmen
gangsta_girl777

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

Brisklyn, Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brisklyn, Lee   Brisklyn, Lee I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Brisklyn, Lee Form pics 2

Place your character's image here

Academy of the Inferno
Student Application

First Name: Lee

Middle Name: {optional}Crystal

Last Name: Brisklyn

Nickname(s): {optional}Sweetness

Birthday: {no year required}January 28

Race: {If a Half Breed state both races. and if you're a pirate please put "Pirate (race)"}Half breed (human/mermaid)

Appearance: In her human form, Lee has brown hair that is a couple inches longer than shoulder length. She wears a green top with a black cross that goes through the middle of the shirt (left to right and top to bottom). It also has little multiple neon colored stripes that are blended together. Lee where’s dark blue jeans with a white belt and dark purple sneakers.
In her mermaid form, Lee has an aqua blue tail and long, blue hair. Also she has an aqua blue top and a red flower in her hair. She has a symbol on her right arm that appears when she is in water.

Special Ability: {Will be limited to one . Please explain clearly with pros and cons.} Lee can talk to any kind of sea animal. This helps her when she battles in the water. However, she cannot talk to them if she is angry because she will mix up the creatures’ languages

Weapon: {NOTE: Dual weapons will be counted as one and c'mon, no rocket launchers, etc.} Lee carries a hand gun. It shoots long and is very accurate, but it doesn’t have much power.

Personality/ General character/attitude: {describe the Character well} Lee is very kind and warm. However, if she meets someone she doesn’t like, she’ll insult and pester them ‘till the cow’s come home. She can be very rude if you make her angry. And even for no reason, she’ll tell someone off, just for the fun of it. Usually, she is very girly; despite her gangster appearance. When she doesn’t eat for a while she gets antsy. She loves the color green. She also loves bright things. In her free time she surfs the internet. Lee doesn’t like people to know that she is half mermaid.

Goals: {at least 2} to open a photography shop or shoe store. And to become stronger physically, but mostly mentally.

Dislikes: {at least 3} Getting ripped off (ex. when you get pictures developed and you don’t get all the pictures), people who disobey laws for the ocean, and creepy people.

Fears: {at least 2} Death and sharks.

Bad Habits: {at least 2} Nail biting and remembering to do things

Family: {optional, if none just write that}none

Other Family: {optional, if none just write that}none

History: {if you don't want people to know your history, you may PM it to Light or Snow} Lee was born during a war. Her parents found a rock shelter near a beach and hid her there. Later that same day her home was bombed with her parents inside trying to pack and leave the area. Unfortunately, they did not survive. The next day a couple found her in the rocks (Lee was born a mermaid. When she was found she was dry and that’s how she became a half mermaid). They didn’t see anyone around so they decided to claim her. When Lee turned nine, the couple died. After that she was on her own. Light then found out about Lee being alone and convinced her to coming to the academy.

Who did you PM? {You know this if you read the rules.}
[/center] Snow
Back to top Go down
Snow
Freshmen
Snow

Sagittarius Posts : 211

Character sheet
Strength:
Inteligence:
HP:

Brisklyn, Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brisklyn, Lee   Brisklyn, Lee I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:13 am

your ability will be a point deducting techniquem but yeah....

Brisklyn, Lee Accept10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brisklyn, Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brisklyn, Lee   Brisklyn, Lee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brisklyn, Lee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Academy of the Inferno :: New Members :: Registrations :: Filed Applications-
Jump to: